Pagina's

Transforming my home with DESENIO


Home is where the heart is. Ever since having my little girl I love to stay home rather than going out. There is no place I rather stay than home, and therefore the house needs to be cosy and homey of course. Therefore I decided to re-vamp my apartment a little bit by picking some wall decor from DESENIO. What I love about DESENIO is that they have a special section where you can ‘design’ your wall so you are able to see how the posters are going to look like combined.


For this collaboration with DESENIO I picked posters for the living room, bedroom and baby room. The first poster is this very seasonal poster with 2 deers which gives me Christmas vibes! The poster is perfect for this season and goes perfect with the black frame. poster name: eye to eye

The next posters are more trendy Scandinavian styled as they contain a lot of white and plants. These posters are still left to be hung up on the wall but I need some extra plugs for these. poster names: black palm leave, hummingbird, palm leaves, buddha.
But the picture above gives a little more detail on how it is going to look, as this is the wall that I ‘designed’.

Last are the posters for the baby room, for which I picked some sassy themed posters to portray our little girl’s character.  And for these posters I went for a rose gold frame which makes it a little more girly. poster names: born to be wild, pink cloud.
I also picked a few more poster for the living room to switch things up once in a while. these posters are perfect for the Spring and Summer season as they have more lighter tones in them.
 * 
poster names: dragonfly, ghandi, light agate.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Een reactie posten