Pagina's

sephora ( haul )



Hi guys,


First of all Welcome to my new designed website/ page.

as you can see I have deleted alot ( almost all) of my posts and that was because I didnt find them very necessary to keep them here so I decided to keep a few for now.

I decided to do it all in black because I find it more classy looking this way :)

Few weeks back there was a HUGE sephora deal going on which was '3 sephora products for €10,-' , I havent bought alot because I already bought alot last year and I still have alot left from that purchase.

So as you can see I bought the sephora mineral powder 6 TIMES!

I really adore this mineral powder so much , because in summer I only use mineral powder on my face and it really stays on very well.

If you haven't you should try it out sometime because its amazing and most of you will love it! :)



more nail/ make up looks soon!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

  1. You have awesome blog <3
    Great purchase with Sephora mineral powder
    I am a big fan of make up too!

    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi :-) Nice blog, too. You leave a comment on my blog and ask if i can follow your. I like your blog an the Post´s. You are verry pretty :-)
    I follow you now.

    Kayleen ( http://she-and-her-blog.blogspot.de/ )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen